RN Programmer Analyst 8/27/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for RN PROGRAMMER ANALYST for our client in SAN DIEGO, CA
JOB TITLE: RN PROGRAMMER ANALYST
JOB LOCATION: SAN DIEGO, CA
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
* Seeking Programmer Analyst
* Terms: 13 weeks
* Contract - Phase 1: Present until 9/30/16, renewal for Phase 2.
* Start Date: upon clearance of all hospital compliance requirements
* Purpose - Transforming Clinical Practices Initiative (TCPI)
* Certification - EMR Clinical Guideline implementation experience
We are looking for a highly experienced Programmer Analyst to assist with implementation of clinical guidelines into several Community Pediatric Practices. The goal is to have clinical guidelines placed into a list which includes 11 different community practices and 4 different EMR by the end of the year. This person will be part of a team of other analysts that will work towards this deadline. Through implementation of these targeted clinical guidelines we will measure the improved childhood/adolescent care.
We are looking for a self-starter who will be responsible for implementing guidelines while working directly with the Pediatric Practice. The preferred candidate will already have previous experience with 1 or more of the following EMRs: Office Practicum, Practice Fusion, E-Clinical Works, AllScripts, Intergy. This person will have already had experience inserting clinical guidelines in one or all of these EMRs. Candidate will have access to the build documentation that was used to complete the following guidelines build in EPIC: for Bronchiolitis, Asthma, Community-Acquired Pneumonia, Acute Gastroenteritis, Headache and Acne.
* The analyst will work closely with small Community Pediatric Practices while incorporating these clinical guidelines into their production environment. This person will need to represent to organization in a positive, friendly and professional manner.
* Ability to communicate clearly with both IT staff and clinical staff.
* Always maintains patient confidentiality.
* Conducts all interactions with patients according to policies and procedures and familiar with the Patient's Bill of Rights
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Two years of advanced IT training or the equivalent combination of education and training. Minimum of three years of experience with one of the listed EMR's.
COMMUNICATION/ WORK ENVIRONMENT :
* Excellent customer service skills both via the phone and in person.
* Ability to maintain composure when confronted with fast-paced and stressful situations.
* Ability to read, write, interpret and explain simple to complex technical and patient care information.
* Proven ability to deal positively with a wide range of people and personalities and handle tense situations in a diplomatic fashion
* Preferred candidate would be local to the San Diego area.