RN Quality Data Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Code: 00035-34480
1. Coordinates the design and implementation of data aggregation and dissemination.
2. Works with IT&S to develop system modifications or relational databases for additional data collection.
3. Aggregates, prepares and/or coordinates data for presentation by team members, department directors, administration, and/or regulatory agencies.
4. Performs trending analysis of external and internal hospital project data. Identifies patterns, trends, and extraneous variables affecting data. Proposes action plans based on findings to team members, administration, and staff.
5. Uses and supports database applications and analytical tools, evaluates data quality, applications, and workflow functions.
6. Applies quantitative techniques to unstructured problems.
7. Provides statistical and data analysis training and consultation to team members and committees.
8. Functions across teams as a global resource for Quality and Compliance, by using data-driven recommendations to meet established goals and objectives.
9. Assumes responsibility for setting, managing, and meeting deadlines.
1. Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
2. Inquisitive nature and drive to uncover hidden insights within data.
3. Working knowledge of the health care industry including Quality Management strategies and applications, clinical workflow issues, regulatory compliance, and federal mandates.
4. Demonstrated oral, written, and technical communication skills.
5. Ability to communicate and facilitate topics clearly and effectively across department lines.
6. Flexibility and adaptability to handle a varied set of work assignments and priorities.
7. Technical aptitude to learn and adapt to new industry applications and tools.
Required 5 years prior health care experience, advanced computer skills, proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Required Bachelor s degree
Preferred Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Management, or Information Technology
Last Edited: 08/23/2016