RN - Radiology Special Studies
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Einstein Healthcare Network
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Description
EINSTEIN MEDICAL CENTER ELKINS PARK IS A 60 BED GENERAL ACUTE CARE HOSPITAL LOCATED ON A 30 ACRE SUBURBAN CAMPUS IN MONTGOMERY COUNTY. WE ARE COMMITTED TO PROVIDING THE COMMUNITY WITH PROMPT, PERSONALIZED AND HIGH QUALITY HEALTHCARE IN A FRIENDLY, COMFORTABLE ENVIRONMENT. EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK PROMOTES WELLNESS. RESEARCH HAS SHOWN THAT SMOKING IS DANGEROUS TO THE HEALTH OF SMOKERS AND TO OTHERS. EINSTEIN CAMPUSES ARE TOBACCO AND SMOKE FREE.
We are looking for an experienced RN to join our Radiology Team!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION INCLUDE:
* Planning and provision of comprehensive nursing care to patients in the Radiology department.
* Delivery of medical regimens prescribed for those patients by a licensed physician.
* Providing Moderate Sedation for patients undergoing radiologic testing / procedures.
* Participation in the identification and resolution of nursing practice and unit quality issues.
IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING, PLEASE APPLY:
* Bachelor's degree in Nursing required
* Current Pennsylvania RN license, active and in good standing is required
* CPR certification through the American Heart Association required
* BLS and ACLS through the American Heart Association required
* 1-3 years of nursing experience required
* Interventional Radiology experience preferred
* Successful completion of a skills based test required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.