RN, Registered Nurse - Case Management ($2,500 Sign on Bonus)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 12/11/2016
San Antonio, TX
Works with physicians and multidisciplinary team members to develop a plan of care for each assigned patient from admission through discharge. Ensures patient is progressing towards desired outcomes by continuously monitoring patient care through assessments and/or evaluations. Assesses and responds to patient/family needs by coordinating efforts of other team members. Identifies and resolves barriers that hinder effective patient care.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing required. BSN preferred.
- Proficient word processing skills in a Windows environment required.
- Ability to analyze and create reports and presentations via software applications.
- Familiarity with MIDAS and Meditech systems preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years in clinical practice for population to be served is required.
- Case Management/Resource Management and discharge planning experience preferred.
- Milliman (MCG) Guideline and Interqual criteria experience highly preferred.
- Currently licensed as RN in the State of Texas required
- CPR optional
- Certification in Case Management preferred