RN, Registered Nurse Case Manager - Case Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 11/24/2016
Corpus Christi, TX
Works with physicians and multidisciplinary team members to develop a plan of care for each assigned patient from admission through discharge. Ensures patient is progressing towards desired outcomes by continuously monitoring patient care through assessments and/or evaluations. Assesses and responds to patient/family needs by coordinating efforts of other team members. Identifies and resolves barriers that hinder effective patient care.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current Texas State RN license.
- Minimum of 3 years clinical nursing experience required.
- Case management, utilization management quality management or discharge planning experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Word processing skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Analytical decision making and judgment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in matters relating to patient/family.