RN Clinical Coordinator/Educator- Women's & Children's Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 3/2/2017
The RN Clinical Coordinator/Nurse Educator of Women's & Children's Services has the responsibility and accountability for the clinical quality outcomes for patients/families, education, and resource management. This role plays an integral part in planning, implementing, evaluating, and providing evidence-based education to the Associates. The person in this position must have schedule flexibility and promote harmony and teamwork. He/She will have consistent competent clinical skills and will at times provide direct clinical bedside care in the Women's & Children's setting. This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of CHRISTUS Health St. Frances Cabrini Hospital, and demonstrating behavior consistent with the Core Values.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required; Master's degree is preferred OR commitment to obtain Master's Degree within two (2) years of employment.
- Current Louisiana State RN Licensure
- Current BLS; NRP & ACLS within six (6) months of employment. STABLE Certification & Newborn Assessment within one (1) year of employment. Basic Fetal Monitoring within six (6) months of employment; after six (6) months of practice, completes the Intermediate Fetal Monitoring course: AWHONN's Fetal Monitoring Principles and Practice.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with patients, families, and medical staff both verbally and written.
- One year recent nursing experience in L&D and/or Surgery/PACU OR prior experience as Women's & Children's Advanced Charge/Charge Nurse is preferred.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Health St. Frances Cabrini family!