RN, Registered Nurse Clinical Educator 9/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
The Registered Nurse (RN) Educator of Women's and Children's Services is an integral role in planning, implementing, evaluating, and providing evidence-based education to the Associates. This position requires flexibility with schedule, and must promote harmony and teamwork at all times. This person must all have consistent competent clinical skills and provide direct clinical bedside care in the Women's and Children's setting, at times. This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of CHRISTUS Health St. Frances Cabrini Hospital, and demonstrating behavior consistent with the Core Values.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; BSN required. Master's Degree preferred, or commitment to obtain Master's Degree within tow (2) years of employment.
- Current Louisiana State RN Licensure
- Current BLS, ACLS & NRP within 6 months of employment
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with patients, families, and medical staff both verbally and written.
- One year recent nursing experience in a Labor & Delivery, Surgery, or PACU setting preferred.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Health St. Frances Cabrini family!