RN, Registered Nurse - Emergency Department
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/20/2016
The Registered Nurse (RN) is a vital part of an interdisciplinary team assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating, and documenting care in efforts to deliver the highest levels of care to the patient and family. This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of CHRISTUS Health St. Frances Cabrini Hospital, and demonstrating behavior consistent with the Core Values. Our Emergency Room at CHRISTUS Health St. Frances Cabrini is a 40 bed unit and has 100% current TNCC Nurses.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Louisiana State RN Licensure
- Current BLS
- ACLS must be obtained within 3 months of hire
- ENCP obtained within one year of hire
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with patients, families, and medical staff both verbally and written
- One year experience preferred