RN, Registered Nurse - Emergency Room
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 4/14/2017
Corpus Christi, TX
Provides professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients. Prepares equipment and assists physician during examinations and treatments. Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors patient vital signs. Observes and maintains records on patient care, condition, reaction, and progress.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current Texas State RN license.
- CPR (American Heart Association).
- ACLS within 6 months of hire/transfer date.
- CPI within 90 days of hire/transfer date.
- TNCC within 18 months of hire/transfer date.
- ENPC or PALS within 18 months of hire/transfer date.
- NIHSS within 90 days of hire/transfer date.
- One year experience in emergency department or critical care nursing preferred.