RN, Registered Nurse - Float Pool
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
The Registered Nurse (RN) is a vital part of an interdisciplinary team assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating, and documenting care in efforts to deliver the highest levels of care to the patient and family. This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of CHRISTUS Health St. Frances Cabrini Hospital, and demonstrating behavior consistent with the Core Values. This RN is responsible for the direction and supervision of assigned personnel delivering patient care and performs specialized nursing care according to assigned unit and treatments ordered for patients.
- Baccalaureate Degree of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Louisiana State RN Licensure
- Current BLS, ACLS
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with patients, families, and medical staff both verbally and written.
- Two years Critical Care experience preferred
- Leadership experience preferred