RN - Registered Nurse Liaison, PRN 9/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
The Registered Nurse (RN) Liaison serves as a liaison between the referring/attending physicians, discharge planners, case managers, or referring hospital, home health agencies as well as nursing homes. Performs pre-admission assessments, providing medical director with the assistance to ensure that patients meet admission criteria. Updates patient assessments and provides recommendations to meet inpatient requirements. Works to promote the CHRISTUS philosophy and marketing in our service area through direct patient and family interaction. This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of CHRISTUS Health St. Frances Cabrini Hospital, and demonstrating behavior consistent with the Core Values.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current Louisiana State RN Licensure
- Current BLS
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with patients, families, and medical staff both verbally and written.
- One year prior nursing experience preferred.
- CRRN certification preferred
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Health St. Frances Cabrini family!