RN, Registered Nurse - Med/Surg Ortho Neuro
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 5/13/2017
Corpus Christi, TX
Provides professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients. Prepares equipment and assists physician during examinations and treatments. Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors patient vital signs. Observes and maintains records on patient care, condition, reaction, and progress.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current Texas State RN license.
- CPR (American Heart Association).
- NIHSS within 90 days of hire/transfer date
- One-year experience in nursing preferred.
- Able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care.