RN, Registered Nurse - Med/Surg Tele
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 1/18/2017
Corpus Christi, TX
The RN-staff nurse under the supervision of the nursing director/manager provides patient care and/or support activities appropriate to ages served; primarily adults ages 18-65or geriatric patient's ages over 65. May also include care for infant age 0-1 year, child ages 1-12 years or adolescent ages 13-17 years. Participates as primary nurse, associate nurse, a team member or team leader in the planning and implementing of patient care. Directs and assists in carrying out safe aseptic technique and procedures. Offers leadership and direction to all support staff within department.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current Texas State RN license.
- CPR (American Heart Association).
- ACLS (American Heart Association) within 6 months of hire/transfer date.
- Able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care.