RN Speciality Clinics
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for RN SPECIALITY CLINICS for our client in SAN DIEGO, CA
JOB TITLE: RN SPECIALITY CLINICS
JOB LOCATION: SAN DIEGO, CA
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
* 3 weeks
* 8hrs night
* Shift: Night shift (10:00pm - 06:30 am)
* Start: ASAP
* Full time traveler (40hrs./week)
* The care coordinator, in collaboration with specialty medical providers, performs case management and direct patient care to assigned patients.
* This includes point of care procedures, ongoing patient, family and staff education and coordination with outside community agencies.
* The coordinator facilitates effective functionality of clinic operations, actively participates in Quality Management and acts as a provider extender within his/her scope of practice.
* The care coordinator performs additional team functions as required to maintain effective customer service.
* Associates Degree or Nursing Diploma
* 2 years experience required
* California Registered Nursing License BLS/CPR certification (Issued by American Heart Association)
* Bachelor's Degree Nursing 2 years experience required PALS Certification
* Bilingual - Spanish
* Must be able to pass a county and finger print.