RN Staff Nurse OB/GYN Clinic - Temporary, Bellevue
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Group Health Cooperative
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt Group Health, our mission is to enrich peoples lives by improving health. As a Group Health employee, your role is to deliver on that mission every day by living our valuesCustomer Focus, Accountability, Innovation, Excellence, and Integrity.
You take initiative, set goals, and solve problems while collaborating with friends and colleagues. Together we make a meaningful impact on our community.
In return, Group Health is committed to providing you competitive pay, and an opportunity to make a difference each day as we strive to reach our vision to be the preferred health care partner by excelling in quality, service, and affordability.
For more information detailing the innovative work and amazing achievements our nursing teams accomplish through their dedicated focus in providing the highest levels of quality patient care, please visit https://www1.ghc.org/html/public/nursing.
Our Bellevue OB/GYN Clinic is a multi-provider specialty area providing women's healthcare; including maternity as well as medical/surgical care. We are looking for a per diem RN with women's healthcare experience, including fetal non-stress testing, lactation consulting and the ability to triage OB patient calls.
The Womens' Healthcare RN's primary responsibility is to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing plans of care for pregnant women and patients with OB/GYN needs. .
* The RN utilizes telephone interviewing skills and critical thinking skills in assessing patient symptoms, and lifestyle changes to determine appropriate education and counseling.
* The clinic RN provides ongoing education to patients regarding lifestyle and dietary adjustments associated with pregnancy related issues.
* The RN works collaboratively with the patient to promote patient self-management.
* This RN is also technically skilled in performing NST's and is able to recognize urgent/emergent antepartum situations.
* He/she coordinates care with the CNM, MD, MSW and other providers as needed.
Minimum: Two years recent clinical RN experience with at least one year experience in OB; fetal non-stress testing (NST) experience required; Ability to provide back-up lactation consulting required.
Preferred: 1 year experience with lactation consultation.
Licensure / Certification requirements
Minimum: Current Washington State RN license,
Minimum: Graduate of accredited RN program
Preferred: Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Schedule: Per Diem
J2W code: NUR5E