RN Supervisor ER (ED) Days
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Fort Worth, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 25121-84030
Days (rotating weekends)
Medical Center Alliance
RN REGISTERED NURSE SUPERVISOR
Emergency Department Emergency Room ER ED
FULL TIME, DAYS
Conveniently located on the east side of I-35W, near the intersection of U.S. 81 and 287, Medical Center Alliance will serve families from Fort Worth, Keller, Haslet, and surrounding communities. As a part of the Medical City-HCA network of hospitals and specialists, patients are ensured access to the best specialist and latest innovations
The RN (Registered Nurse) ER (ED) Unit Supervisor/Charge Nurse assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all functions in the unit on his/her designated shifts. The Unit Supervisor/Charge Nurse:
* Assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all functions during the designated shift
* Functions as a resource person for staff members and assists in necessary education of individual members of the nursing staff.
* Assumes responsibility for the overall quality of nursing care provided when s/he is on duty.
* Makes decisions regarding activities within these areas based on Administrative Operational Standards, Nursing Administrative Standards, Human Resource Standards, and Standards of Care for the unit, in collaboration with other members of the management team.
* Associate s degree required; BSN preferred. BSN will be required within 3 years of employment.
* Minimum of three (3) years experience in the Emergency Room (ED). Leadership and management experience is highly desirable.
* Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted; Texas State RN license required 30 days after hire
* Current BLS required
* Current ACLS required
* TNCC required within 6 months of hire
* ENPC required within six months of hire
* CEN required within one year of employment
Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Last Edited: 09/08/2016