RN Wound Care
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Rancho Mirage, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for RN WOUND CARE - TRAVEL for our client in RANCHO MIRAGE, CA
JOB TITLE: RN WOUND CARE - TRAVEL
JOB LOCATION: RANCHO MIRAGE, CA
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
* Shift: 8 hrs/day
* 5 days/week Monday - Friday - 8a-430pm
* CA RN License
* Knowledge of current nursing, medical and health trend and practices in rendering of patient care
* knowledge and ability to function in a processional role and serve as a professional role model.
* Wound Care Experience
SKILLS HIGHLY DESIRED:
* BSN or MSN
* Wound Care Certification
* RN Wound Care-Travel
* The staff nurse provides direct patient care, collaborates with patients, families, peers, physicians and other members of the health care team in the delivery of health care services to specific patient population.
* The staff nurse assesses patient needs, plans care, implements and evaluates patient care in accordance with the patient's needs based on the nurses knowledge of growth/development, the hospital and nursing philosophy, policies/procedures and standards.
* He/she demonstrates leadership / management skills and a commitment to professional accountability and growth.
* Positon may require working at alternate sites.
* The position reports to the Clinical Director.
* Delegates to Licensed and Non-Licensed Assistive Personnel. Patient population ranges from Pediatric to Geriatric.