RSA Archer Developer 8/10/2016
Englewood Cliffs, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: SOFTWARE DEVELOPER #11252
LOCATION: ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, NJ 07632
DURATION: LONG TERM
One of the nation's leading media companies seeks a SoftwareDeveloper with experience working with RSA Archer software
* Responsible for design, configuration, development and technical administration of Archer 6.1 platform.
* Collaborate with team members to define, analyze, understand and document technical requirements.
* Lead Technical issue/problem resolution and request management. * Formulate testing approach, test cases and document them.
* Unit and regression test implemented solutions as required. Support User Acceptance Tests and implement code into Production.
* Participate / conduct code walkthroughs. Develop coding standards.
* Participate in and support Archer version upgrades. Install, test and take new applications live in Archer. * Work with service management, change management, and infrastructure teams as needed on technology upgrades, maintenance, and issue resolution
* Act as an expert technical resource (SME) and lead delivery managing onsite/ off-shore team members as needed
* Conduct in-person and virtual training sessions for stakeholders as appropriate.
* Provide on-call support when Production issues occur.
* Requires a 4 year college degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related disciplines.
* 5+ years of experience working with RSA Archer solution in an enterprise environment.
* 3+ years of RSA Configuration, implementation, integration & administrative experience
* Experience working with web technologies * Experience working with databases and managing multiple data feeds.
* Experience with generating reports and integrating with other tools like BayDynamics, Qualys etc.
* Experience working with large global / multinational corporations and partnering with shared services teams, including compute, Access Management etc.
* Superior attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Company offers free shuttle service from Jersey City, Manhattan, and Brooklyn.
At this time we can only consider W2 candidates.