- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
RTR- Revenue Accountant - Temp
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
* Review related Royalty contracts and translate key financial legal terms into best practices Royalty accounting calculations within our ERP. Monthly accruals entries and follow-up of all related Royalty payments in collaboration with Bio-Rad s business partners. Ensure key operational metrics and SLAs (Royalty payments) are achieved on an on-going basis.
* Prepare revenue sales cut-off entries in accordance with GAAP revenue recognition guidelines.
* Support RTR Revenue Manager with all corporate, internal and external audit PBC requests.
* Insure accurate monthy processes for all Deferred Revenue related accounting entries. Understanding of all related Deferred Revenue contracts (Warranty related accounting entries).
* Prepare commission expense/revenue calculations, review/comprehend key terms of associated contracts, prepare monthly accruals, follow-up of all associated commission payments and provide associated reporting to business partners.
* Month-end, quarter-end and year-end accounting close activities including preparation of journal entries, GL reconciliations, QVR analysis, Q schedules, etc.
* Prepare Revenue and Royalties analytics.
* Support RTR Revenue Manager in driving consistent best in class systems and processes.
* Identify opportunities for streamlining /driving improvements of current processes, as well as documenting current processes.
* Drive and/or participate in new or existing project improvements. Work collaboratively with extended team and other functional groups to drive improvement initiatives and implement changes.
* Strong interpersonal, communication skills for interacting with other individual team contributors, business partners, and management.
* Strong knowledge of revenue recognition accounting guidance, internal controls, and US GAAP accounting required.
* Ability to multi-task in fast paced work environment.
* Strong analytical and problem solving background.
* Bachelor s Degree in Accounting or Finance required. CPA and/or MBA preferred.
* Current hands on experience, understanding of accounting Revenue Recognition concepts, multiple-element arrangements (ASC 605 and ASC 605 - 25 (SAB 101 and SAB 104, .ASC 605-25 (EITF 00-21). At least 3 years of revenue recognition experience transactional processing in the area of Record-to-Report. SAP experience a Plus.
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.