RVP, Enterprise Sales - Retail
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 2/4/2017
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
EBU RETAIL REGIONAL VP JOB DESCRIPTION
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
Very competitive comp plan with tremendous upside earnings potential.
- Supports direct reports (7-9 Enterprise Account Executives selling into the Retail Vertical) by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings or engaging other corporate resources as required.
- Ongoing development of sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new reps on the salesforce.com sales process.
- Conducts weekly forecast meetings. Coaches direct reports re: strategies to drive closure.
- Reports on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management.
- Consistently monitors the sales activity of the team, and tracks the results.
- 10+ years of software sales experience in an individual contributor and management role, including 7+ years sales management experience
- Proven record of sales success in a similar enterprise software application environment. Ability and track record of driving business in a strategic manor for demand generation
- Proven record of success in a high volume transaction sales environment. Experience selling to enterprise Retail accounts
- Solid understanding of the application selling/CRM space
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Must be able to thrive in a very fast paced environment
- Ability to hire and train new sales representatives
- 7+ years of experience as a front line manager
- Experience selling into Retail vertical
- Experience selling into large strategic enterprise accounts
- Masters in Business / Bachelor of Science -technology and or business related
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.