Radar Data Analyst*
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: #3666
Title: Radar Data Analyst*
Date Posted: 09/13/2016
Job Location: Lexington Massachusetts
POST-OFFER BACKGROUND CHECK IS REQUIRED
Applicants must meet the eligibility requirements to obtain a Security Clearance for access to classified information.
Odyssey Systems supports the Missile Defense Agency in the development, deployment, testing, and enhancement of the Ballistic Missile Defense System. This Group performs detailed system and component engineering, flight and ground test analysis, and advanced capability development in collaboration with the contractors and government program offices that are building the missile defense elements and components.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
This requisition seeks a radar data analyst who will contribute to various efforts related to Ballistic Missile Defense System testing including preparing radar sensors for collection of data on ballistic missile flight tests, development and testing of sensor simulations, training of radar operators , test execution support and post mission analysis of collected data. Responsibilities also include the development and anchoring of radar phenomenology models and the verification and validation of radar simulations.
The analyst will conduct sensor-level mission planning tasks, participate in flight test planning and coordination meetings with sponsors, prepare and test radar simulations, train radar operators for the collection of data, assist in test execution and perform post mission analysis of the collected data.
* Acceptable candidates will have BS degree in Mathematics, Physics, Electrical Engineering, or other STEM field.
* Candidates must have a background in radar data analysis, experience with Linux or UNIX operating systems.
* Must be a U.S. citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain an active DoD Secret clearance
* Experience with MATLAB and Electromagnetic Modeling is desired
WORKING LOCATIONS & ADDITIONAL INFO
* Location: Lexington, Ma
* Travel: The position requires occasional deployments to test sites to support training; mission execution and on-site quick look data analysis.
* Other: All candidates must also successfully pass a Commercial Background Investigation (CBI).
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or status as a Vietnam era or special disabled veteran.
Additional BenefitsTuition Assistance
Health care off-set
Short and Long Term Disability