Radford Sales Account Manager 8/26/2016
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY AON IS LOOKING FOR A RADFORD SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Radford business group within Aon Hewitt in San Jose, CA. As a Radford Survey Sales Account Manager you will report directly to the North America Sales Director.
YOUR IMPACT AS A RADFORD SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
* Responsible for direct sales to new survey clients across North America. Must aggressively pursue sales with determination, perseverance and confidence and urgency in responsiveness.
* Exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to negotiating terms of sales and closing business. Interface with prospects up the through the CxO level spanning emerging companies to global enterprises.
* Share responsibility for retention of new business with account management team. May manage renewal accounts including expanding survey participation. As required, ensure survey inputs are received as of scheduled survey deadline when retention of client is at risk.
* Work proactively to develop and maintain effective and productive relationships internally/externally. Communicate efficiently between survey teams including sales, operations, accounting, and consulting group when appropriate.
* Focused listening skills with innovation in solving client and prospect objectives/needs with Radford solutions.
* Internal cooperative sales team environment encourages goal-oriented collaboration among sales team members with focus on both individual and team achievement.
* Actively learn and maintain knowledge of all surveys, survey processes and value proposition to prospects and clients
* Understand Radford's consulting offerings, listens for consulting leads and forward as applicable.
YOU BRING KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
* Minimum of 7 years Sales experience, preferably of Human Resources products and/or services. Prior survey knowledge is a plus.
* Superior professional selling and account management skills, negotiation and closing experience.
* Excellent analytical skills to assess and communicate about what drives a client to rely on Radford's resources.
* Ability to hear and act autonomously on a prospect/clients ideas, goals and objectives to provide superior service.
* Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong organizational and time management skills to establish and meet goals and priorities.
ADDITIONAL RELEVANT SKILLS:
* Human Resources, compensation program or related services knowledge
* Prior use of SalesForce and online meeting presentation tools for selling
* Proven quota achievement levels in high volume solution selling environment
* Proficiency in Windows-based software programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as the Internet.
* Bachelor's degree in Business or other related degree or equivalent.
WE OFFER YOU
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
OUR COLLEAGUE EXPERIENCE:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
Radford, a division of Aon Hewitt, is the industry leader, providing advice and benchmarking to technology and life sciences companies to address their toughest HR and rewards challenges: attracting, engaging and retaining talent. Our advisors provide industry-specific expertise, applying an analytical approach that integrates market data, trends and our experience in working with more than 2,000 companies - from Global 1000 firms to start-ups - to balance the needs of executives, employees and shareholders.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.