Radiation Therapist - Per Diem - EMCM - MAB
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
Einstein Healthcare Network
East Norriton, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description
EINSTEIN MEDICAL CENTER MONTGOMERY IS A MEDICAL DESTINATION PROVIDING MANY NEW HEALTHCARE SERVICES AND RESOURCES PREVIOUSLY UNAVAILABLE IN THE AREA INCLUDING ADVANCED MEDICAL AND SURGICAL CARE, DIAGNOSTIC TESTING SERVICES, A NEONATAL INTENSIVE CARE UNIT, AND 24 HOUR EMERGENCY CARE. LOCATED ON 87 ACRES ALONG GERMANTOWN PIKE IN EAST NORRITON, PA, EINSTEIN MEDICAL CENTER MONTGOMERY BRINGS THE EXCEPTIONAL EXPERIENCE OF EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK TO RESIDENTS OF CENTRAL MONTGOMERY COUNTY. EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK PROMOTES WELLNESS. RESEARCH HAS SHOWN THAT SMOKING IS DANGEROUS TO THE HEALTH OF SMOKERS AND TO OTHERS. EINSTEIN CAMPUSES ARE TOBACCO AND SMOKE FREE.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Delivers a planned course of external beam radiation therapy treatments following the prescription and instructions of the Radiation Oncologist
* Responsible for competencies when performing job functions in accordance with established policies and procedures
* his position requires providing service to the following age populations: (adult, older adult, and frail elderly) in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served
IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS, PLEASE APPLY IMMEDIATELY:
* Graduate of approved Radiation Oncology Technology program required.
* 3-5 year experience in a Radiation Oncology Department required
* Current ARRT license in Radiation Oncology
* CPR (BLS) Certification through the American Heart Association Required
* Physical Requirements: Sitting, standing, walking, carrying, pushing, pulling, agility (bending, stooping, twisting, crouching, kneeling, turning), dexterity (handling, fingering, reaching), frequent heavy lifting (100 lbs. max), lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs
* Visual Requirements: Near vision, depth perception, extensive exposure to video display terminals (VDTs)
* Hearing Requirements: Ability to hear normal conversations, telephone communication, low voice volumes, and whispers
* Working Conditions: Work with radiation-producing machinery and materials operated under the guidelines of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission and the Commonwealth of PA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.