This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 5/25/2017
IDEXX Laboratories, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONTell us your story and become part of ours!
We share a passion for radiology, a love for patients, a common purpose and a desire to give back to the community.
Our shared backstory of similar accomplishments and struggles with common educational and professional paths creates the strength of our global team. IDEXX Telemedicine brings it all together for you.
We are expanding our team of Board Certified Radiologists (DACVR, DECVDI, FANZCVSc) and we want to talk to you.
Our team members benefit from:
* Flexible schedule that allows for work-life balance
* Un-paralleled 24/7 worldwide specialist support
* Opportunity for personal growth
Contact us and tell us your story.
IDEXX LABORATORIES, INC. is a leader in pet healthcare innovation, serving practicing veterinarians around the world with a broad range of diagnostic and information technology-based products and services. IDEXX products enhance the ability of veterinarians to provide advanced medical care, improve staff efficiency and build more economically successful practices. IDEXX is also a worldwide leader in providing diagnostic tests and information for livestock and poultry and tests for the quality and safety of water and milk. Headquartered in Maine, IDEXX Laboratories employs more than 6,000 people and offers products to customers in over 175 countries. REQUIRED:
* Must be licensed to practice veterinary medicine
* Excellent communication skills.
* Analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong organizational skills
* Ability to prioritize
* Passion for helping people
* Virtual (typically remote from home office environment).
WHILE WE APPRECIATE OUR STAFFING PARTNERS, WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT UNSOLICITED AGENCY RESUMES.
FMI OR TO APPLY, CONTACT: ED-DEOLIVEIRA@IDEXX.COM OR 207.556.3160