Radiology Representative-Radiology - Support Svcs
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/17/2016
Maine Medical Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Details:
* Summary of Position Description
This is responsible work providing reception and clerical support services at the Main Campus, Scarborough, BMC and Falmouth X-Ray facilities. Work involves scheduling patient tests and procedures, interviewing patients, and completing related records. Work is performed under general supervision in accordance with standard procedures and established policies and is reviewed by Lead Secretary and Support Services Manager through observation of results achieved. The schedule will be evenings with rotating weekends
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
* Knowledge of medical terminology, typing, recordkeeping and office procedures which can be obtained through high school plus a very brief (six months or less) period of training.
* Familiarity with work flow and specific medical office procedures normally obtained through up to three months of experience.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality in the performance of duties.
* Ability to respond to all telephone calls in a manner which is clear, courteous, and tactful, and to take accurate messages.
* Basic interpersonal skills necessary in order to answer telephones and greet visitors, to exchange information on factual matters, and perform other activities requiring ordinary courtesy and tact
Radiology Representative-Radiology Support Svcs