Radiology Technologist II (Per Diem)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONUnder the general supervision of the Imaging Supervisor, the Imaging Technologist II is responsible for the provision of radiological services to patients according to physicians orders. Provides for patient safety and high quality testing.
* Graduate of an accredited or registered school of Radiology Technology.
* Current registration with A.R.R.T. (American Registry of Radiology Technologist) or registration eligible.
* Certified by the Texas Department of Health.
* Previous experience in hospital environment preferred.
* Previous experience in at least one additional modality required
* Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job: CT Tech
Primary Location: Texas-Port Arthur
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Employee Status: PRN Position
Work Schedule: Rotating Schedule