Radiology Technologist II (Per Diem)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Port Arthur, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONUnder the general supervision of the Imaging Ultrasound Supervisor, the Ultrasound Technologist is responsible for the provision of radiological ultrasound services to patients according to physicians orders. Provides for patient safety and high quality testing.
* Graduate of an accredited or registered school of Ultrasound Technology.
* Current registration with A.R.R.T. (American Registry of Radiology Technologist), RDMS, RVT or registration eligible.
* Certified by the Texas Department of Health.
* Previous experience in hospital environment preferred.
* Must be registered in at least one Ultrasound modality. RVT preferred
* Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job: Ultrasound Tech
Primary Location: Texas-Port Arthur
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Employee Status: PRN Position
Work Schedule: Rotating Schedule