Radiometric Sales Specialist UK & NL
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
The purpose of the Radiometric Sales Specialist s role
is to achieve sales growth, market share gain, and
erosion targets in United Kingdom & Netherlands. The
Radiometric Sales Specialist will own the customer
experience in his/her territory to ensure customer
satisfaction and positive experience.
Responsible to sell and promote instrument radiometric
counters and associated solution (Tri-Carb , Wizard,
MicroBeta, Quantulus) from the worldwide leader to our
customers; academic lab research, Biotec/pharma ,
environment laboratories and Nuclear plant.
* Prospect Management
Actively scout for and be involved in Lead
generation activities to identify new accounts and
Be able to provide high level information about
techniques and products with the continuous aim of
optimizing sales success.
Identify customer needs and trends and always
present PerkinElmer product and support services to
customers appropriately and effectively.
Responsible for ensuring the territory prospect
pipeline is populated with a balance of short, mid
and long term prospects sufficient for the
continuous attainment of territory half year targets
Actively sell the increased value of PerkinElmer
products and services and always negotiate the best
price thus minimizing price erosion.
Maintain technical selling capability to function in
a consultative role for the customer.
* Develop and own penetration plans in his / her
Maintain an effective time and territory management
plan; Always able to professionally present on the
current status of the territory, account planning
and its business growth potentials.
Maintain accurate customer and prospect information
utilizing approved information and database tools
and technologies (salesforce.com). Provide and
maintain account mapping on all accounts considered
key to PerkinElmer success.Keep updated and accurate
forecast. Gains knowledge of customer funding
* Cultivate partnerships with customers and
PerkinElmer stakeholders to solve customer problems.
Own the customer experience in his/her accounts to
ensure customer satisfaction.
Facilitate solving customer problems by assuring
cross functional coordination.
Build a long term strong relationship with the
customers to brickwall against competitive threats.
Participation in tradeshow/exhibitions
* Must be Professional and Ethical with high
* Proactive mindset with strong sense of
responsibility and ownership. He/she is results
oriented and able to operate effectively in a
multicultural global workplace.
* Ability to analyze and solve complex problems.
Capable of influence and motivating others.
* Capable to operate independently and as part of a
team, He/She has excellent leadership and
motivational skills, is team orientated and highly
* Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
* Exceptional interpersonal skills, can work well
cross-functionally and with variety of personality
* Is very well organized, stress resistant and
* Ability to perform in a complex matrix
organizational structure being able to effectively
influence across functional boundaries.
* Professional, emotionally mature and ethical
* Willingness to travel is essential (50%+). Whilst
the territory extends across all the United Kingdom
and Netherlands, customers are clustered in the
Cambridge/London/Oxford triangle in particular.
* He/She must have excellent verbal and written
Education and experience:
* Higher education degree sciences (Life sciences e.g.
biotechnology, biochemistry, biology preferred)
* Some experience in a similar role
* Fluent in English in both speaking and writing
* Very good knowledge of Ms Office for work purposes
% of Travel Required : 60-70%