This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
The McHenry Management Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION: Readiness Analyst (150126)
LOCATIONS AND POSITIONS: Washington, DC (1)
DAYS: Monday - Friday
HOURS OF WORK: 40 Hours/Week
TRAVEL: Yes, 10%
RELOCATION OFFERED: No
* Provide support to the Amphibious Class Readiness Manager (RM).
* Collaborate with Program Acquisition Resource Managers (PARM) to identify and document issues of concern (e.g. alteration development, installation schedule, etc.).
* Assist with amphibious class financial management initiative support as it pertains to readiness and sustainment (e.g. INSURV preparations and deficiency corrections, Task Force initiatives, Surface Ship Action Request (SSAR) development, End-of-Year Sweep-Up Fund actions, etc.).
* Provide assistance with the development of PRE/PRL proposals to correct HME sustainment deficiencies on combatant and amphibious surface ships.
* Act as a liaison for the amphibious Class Readiness Manager with NSWCCD-SSES representatives in support of SSAR development and implementation.
* Ensure Life Cycle Maintenance, Current Readiness Maintenance/Repair and Modernization actions are properly screened and tracked for various surface ships.
* Track and report critical repair work on combatant and amphibious ships to include critical casualty reports, lifecycle maintenance, Maintenance and Material management (3M) program, Total Ship Readiness Assessment (TSRA), and direct sustainment of real world operational requirements.
* Track Category 3 and 4 Casualty Reports (CASREPs), Departure from Specifications (DFSs), Class Advisories (CLADs), In-Service Engineering Agent (ISEA) Advisories, and other temporary guidance for impact to lifecycle readiness and make status reports to respective stakeholders and Chain-of-Command.
* Develop metrics in support of NAVSEA/SYSCOM related shore support repair functions, such as technical assistance collaboration with TWHs, ISEAs, and SDMs.
* Collaborate with amphibious Type Desk managers at COMNAVSURFPAC/LANT on lifecycle problem resolution.
* Provide support with the development of detailed decision briefs for senior NAVSEA officers in support of surface and amphibious Class readiness concerns.
* Manage NAVSEA INSURV interactions by pre-screening INSURV results, conducting card screening conferences to assess NAVSEA equities, tracking NAVSEA action items and maintaining the Action Item Tracker on the SURFOR website.
* Required: 4 Years shipboard systems experience
* Preferred: Bachelor degree plus 2 years directly relevant work experience.
* Former experience in the Navy or maritime industry is mandatory (shipboard service is preferable). Must have the ability to work in a highly variable work environment and adapt quickly to new tasking.
* Meet established deadlines and level of quality for assigned work items
* Computer literate and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, etc.) applications.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
As an EOE/AA employer, TMMG will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and veteran or disability status.