Ready Mix Driver
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 11/7/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Returning Candidate*
Sign in here!
READY MIX DRIVER
READY MIX DRIVER
# of Openings
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
* Ensures the safe and timely delivery of concrete to the customer at the proper slump and to the proper job site. This can also include beginning the order process for additional orders and encouraging the customer to utilize value added ingredients such as fiber, retardant, color or other additives. Returns to the assigned batch plant in a timely manner for additional loads.
* Delivers concrete as customer specifies, after determining customer s requests are safe and possible. Communicates truck/job status to dispatch. Maintains good public relations with customer.
* Maintains appearance of truck, proper air pressure in tires, proper fluid levels, oil, hydraulic, coolant and fuel. Performs minor repairs to truck as needed.
* Maintains load in transit to job. Adds fiber reinforcement to load as directed. Inspects load during wash down, reports any problems. Completes washout procedures both during and at end-of-day; cleans truck after delivery to prevent concrete from hardening in mixer and on truck; may spray surfaces of truck with protective compound to prevent adhering of concrete.
* Performs pre- and post-trip inspections to ensure safe operation of truck and mixer.
* Ensures that safety, compliance, environmental and DOT requirements are followed at all times.
* Driving Ready Mix truck, checking loads, washing mixer top to bottom, delivering concrete to various job sites, loading and dumping truck
* Maintains appearance of truck. Maintains proper air pressure in tires. Performs minor repairs as needed. Maintains proper fluid levels.
* Completes all paperwork that may be necessary; assist with plant work as required by plant management.
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Minimum of one year of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Must possess a valid Class A or B Commercial Driver s License (CDL). Must pass DOT drug screen and obtain and retain a DOT physical card.
* Ability to read, write and speak English.
* Ability to perform simple mathematical calculations.
* Excellent driving skills
Lafarge North America Inc., Holcim (US) Inc., and Aggregate Industries Management, Inc. are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. We embrace diversity in our people, products and ideas. We sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
AMERICA\'S JOB EXCHANGE SOURCE CODES:
AJETR+00, AJETR+01, AJETR+02 ,AJETR+03, AJETR+04, AJETR+05, AJETR+06, AJETR+07, AJETR+08
STATE SPECIFIC SOURCE CODE: