Real Estate Analyst II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
BOK Financial Corporation
Oklahoma City, OK
JOB DESCRIPTIONReq ID: 17361
Areas of Interest: Admin Support; Bank Operations; Business/Technical Analysis; Legal; Risk Management; Trust
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .
The Real Estate Analyst II is primarily responsible for providing research and problem solving support in the administration of real property held in trusts and estates of high net worth clients. Provides operational support and services. Initiates account activity, creates account activity reports, conducts asset reviews, resolves problem and corrects errors, performs ongoing data maintenance, file set up and monitors account records to ensure accuracy and completeness. Work includes interaction with clients, external professional, vendors, and bank personnel. Performs ad hoc research as needed. Works under general supervision.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitors the processing of fees, accounts payable and accounts receivable. Prepares account activity reports and related financial statements. Initiates transactions and disbursement of funds utilizing cash movement accounting systems. Prepares periodic reports on the status of various properties and account related matters, including delinquency reports. Generation of customer checks/statements, provides management information reports as requested.
- Maintains and manages the real property database, including data entry/manipulation, reporting and query management. Serves as a liaison and coordinates activity between trust operations, trust real estate department and database vendor. Provides ongoing system support for real property processing activities that take place on a day-to-day basis, including completion of next day verification of items processed to the trust system. Reviews problems and corrects errors.
- Shows properties to prospective tenants, buyers, brokers and inspectors. Schedules and coordinates closings, insurance claims, inspections, surveys, appraisals, reports, environmental studies, and title work. Interacts with partner areas to communicate real property related information and initiates activity which fulfills client needs.
- Review of title documentation, deeds, leases, mortgages, notes and other property records to determine property ownership and obtain other property related information. Assists with due diligence and completes initial and annual property review and analysis.
- Schedules and coordinates general maintenance and repairs. May assist in the inspection of property to ensure they are safe and to determine if repairs or maintenance are needed. Reviews projects in progress or at completion to assure conformance with proper procedures and accuracy.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Moderate PC skills and knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Working knowledge of trust operations and trust accounting systems particularly with Metavante and/or PetroData.
- Moderate interpersonal skills including oral and written communication skills.
- Requires strong time-management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, plan and coordinate large number of ongoing tasks.
- Working knowledge of accounting practices and principles and regulatory policies regarding real estate held in a fiduciary capacity.
- Strong math and analytical skills with ability to improve efficiency, track complex activities and improve methodology.
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of at least an Associates degree in Business Administration or equivalent and 2-3 years operations experience, preferably within a trust, legal or investment environment or 5-6 years equivalent experience and/or training.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.