Real Estate Paralegal
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP
JOB DESCRIPTIONAuto req ID
Real Estate Paralegal
Morgan Lewis is currently seeking an Paralegal for the CBT-Real Estate Practice Group who will be resident in our Philadelphia office. The Paralegal provides legal support to attorneys during all aspects of real estate transactions and projects including purchase and sale, financing, development and leasing of real property. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Preparing forms and documents (including multiple transaction documents with merger software);
* Coordinating closings and prepare closing books;
* Title and survey review (including negotiation of title insurance policy coverage);
* Corporate filings and documentation for real estate investment entities;
* UCC search analysis and statement preparation;
* Providing assistance attorneys with due diligence investigations;
* And applicable administrative projects as assigned.
Qualified candidates must possess:
* At least 10 years of relevant commercial real estate experience with significant experience in acquisitions, dispositions and financings.
* An undergraduate degree is required; and paralegal certificate is a plus.
* The ability to work under minimal supervision to support the attorneys and clients of the real estate practice group as well as provide as-needed assistance to other transactional practice groups in the Firm.
* Strong organizational, research and writing skills,
* A demonstrated ability to manage ongoing client relationships and a superior initiative to take on and complete projects.
* Strong interpersonal skills; the ability to prioritize tasks and to work well in team projects and a superior commitment to meet deadlines,
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
* The ability to work overtime as necessary.
* Proficiency with MS Word and MS Outlook and familiarity with MS Excel and MS Access is expected.
We have a commitment to client service and offer a professional work environment. Morgan Lewis is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.