Real Estate Tax Director 8/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Real Estate Tax Director Boston, MA (Copley Square)
We are looking for high achieving and enthusiastic professionals with a desire to make a difference to join our team. Use your talent and passion to accelerate your personal growth and become a trusted business advisor to our world class clients. We offer an opportunity to rapidly develop your business and technical skills while simultaneously becoming a member of a team that values your opinion and experience.
CBIZ Tofias is seeking a Tax Director to join our growing Tax Team. This individual will spend time within our growing Tax practice working with closely held, middle market clients comprised of partnerships, individual family groups, fiduciaries and corporations with multi-state returns, as well as publicly traded multinational companies.
Make a difference Join CBIZ Tofias!!
* Manage multiple engagements which include consulting, compliance, and tax planning services
* Consult with client service team to design and communicate innovative planning ideas for clients
* Work with client service team to ensure coordination and implementation
* Assist with and manage IRS and state audits
* Successfully manage client relationships by consistently providing clients timely and appropriate communication and services in relation to their needs
* Participate and actively contribute to new business development activities
* Supervise, motivate, and train junior level team members
* Assist in managing internal tax department through committee membership and group leader responsibilities
* Other responsibilities as necessary
* BA or BS in Accounting, Finance or Business preferred
* MST preferred
* CPA certification required
* 8+ years of tax compliance experience within a public accounting firm
* Comprehensive tax consulting experience and demonstrated expertise in taxation and knowledge of federal and state tax laws and regulation
* An ability to effectively present information and appropriately respond to questions from clients and team members
* A track record of successful new business development experience a plus
* Excellent analytical, supervisory, organizational, and written and verbal communication skills necessary
* Experience and continued interest in developing and mentoring junior team members
* Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook and Excel required.
* Experience with ProSystem FX Engagement preferred
* Ability to travel as required by business
CBIZ Tofias, the New England Division of the 7th largest accounting, tax, and consulting provider in the U.S., uniquely combines national resources with local decision making by experienced, New England-based professionals. Our specialists, skilled in accounting and auditing*, tax, and a range of consulting services, are dedicated to supporting the growth and success of our clients. We serve private and public companies in more than a dozen industries; sophisticated not-for-profit organizations; and high net worth individuals and family groups.
Our New England offices are located in Boston, MA and Providence, RI and are comprised of nearly 200 professionals. Nationally, CBIZ has over 30 financial services offices in major cities.
CBIZ Tofias offers a highly competitive benefits and compensation package to all employees. If you would like to learn more, visit our website at www.cbiztofias.com.
* CBIZ Tofias is a leading provider of tax and consulting services. Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. - Tofias New England Division, an independent CPA firm, provides audit and other attest services. Like other national firms, our tax/consulting and audit practices are organized as separate and independent legal entities that work seamlessly together to serve our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employment of Females, Minorities, Persons with Disabilities and Veterans.
An E-Verify Employer
If you are a qualified individual with a disability you may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling 844-558-1414 (toll free) or send an email to email@example.com.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
To view PAY TRANSPARENCY PROTECTION NOTIFICATION visit http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/PayTransparencyNondiscrimination.html