This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
SEACOR Holdings, Inc.
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL
* Provide Customer Service
* Assist Suppliers/Truckers at Receiving Dock
* Receive and review all paperwork for incoming cargo
* Make initial Dock Receipt (D/R) Entry and Print
* Take and Record Measurements and Weights on D/R
* Properly Label all items / Pallets received
* Sign Truckers B/L s and have Truckers countersign
* Enters information into System database and prints
out completed D/R for Logistics Dept.
* Make sure all HAZMAT Cargo is properly handled
* Ensure that all HAZMAT Cargo improperly received is
put on hold, is properly labeled and the correct
information is noted in the paperwork and in the
* Forward all Hazmat information to Hazmat Coordinator
Skills: Data Entry and Customer Service
Licenses, software, etc: Microsoft Office; Oracle a plus
Languages: English (Bilingual a plus)
Warehouse Receiving Coordinator must wear proper PPE at
all times-steel toe shoes and vest. Hard hats should be
worn in hard hat zones.
Division/Department : SEACOR Island Lines, LLC
Req. Code : 729
Shift/Hours : First Shift (Day)