This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/20/2016
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs part of Integrated Service offering in the Bay Area, our Sanmina San Jose, California facility partners with some of the world s most innovative high-technology companies to produce advanced PCBAs and complex systems. We provide a full range of New Product Introduction (NPI), manufacturing and test services to companies in the communications and networking, computing and storage, medical, industrial, semi-conductor and clean technology sectors
Job Title: Receiving Operator
Nature of Work:
1) you will routinely ensure that materials from receiving Inspection is correctly identified and put away into appropriate stockroom locations and transaction completed.
2) you will be responsible for performing shortage fill to work orders during put away procedure.
3) you ensure that all FIFO procedures are complied with when materials are received into the stockroom.
4) you will pull parts from stock to work order on a daily basis at direction of the kit-pull coordinator.
5)you will perform daily cycle count tasks at the direction of the inventory coordinator (goal 100%).
6)you will provide stockroom window service as well as cage or tape & reel issue at the direction of the stockroom Leader or supervisor.
7) you will conduct the above assigned responsibilities in such a manner as to insure that the stockroom is maintained in a neat and orderly manner.
8) you are to be trained initially in the use of Oracle data entry system for processing simple transaction and researching problem that you encounter during put away and pull kits
-A minimum of two years stockroom or related experience.
-Must have strong Math skill, an ability to identify various electronic components, working knowledge of electronic components, and team player, punctual goods attendance, flexible work hours also required.
-Must be able to read / write and communicate in English.
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that diversity is critical to our success. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.