This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/4/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Duck Key, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAssist the Hotel Departments and guests in their shipping and receiving needs. Responsible for the receipt, verification and processing of all goods received by the hotel.
Job Description The following are specific contributions that must be developed during the training program in order to successful complete the program and be placed in a hotel with or without reasonable accommodation:
* Communicate with Director of Food and Beverage, Executive Chef and Sous Chefs and receive all Food and Beverage products according to hotel needs and specifications.
* Monitor the grades and quality of products received to ensure that they meet the hotel's established standards.
* Participate in monthly departmental meetings in Food and Beverage.
* Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
* Perform any other job related duties as assigned. Experience, Skills and Knowledge
* One to two years of shipping and/or receiving experience preferred.
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Basic mathematical and computer skills needed to order hotel's required items.
* Understanding of how to track deliveries and outgoing items.
* Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 5 hours and the ability to reach other department of the hotel on a timely basis with or without reasonable accommodations.
* Must have the ability to bend, stoop, squat, and stretch and push and pull equipment weighting up to 250 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis with or without reasonable accommodations.
* Must have the ability to communicate in English. Benefits HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefits plan that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you! For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life Insurance and Short and Long-Term Disability. In addition, our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future. HEI Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled