Recent and Upcoming College Graduates
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 4/25/2012
END DATE 6/25/2012
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CAI is interviewing recent/upcoming college graduates looking to begin a long and productive journey with CAI. Positions available are Web Developers, Programmer/Analysts and Software Developers. All positions are full time with a full benefit package and are located in Allentown PA.
1. Code programs of medium complexity in multiple programming languages
2. Write standard specifications for multiple programs of medium complexity 3. Create and execute test plans for multiple programs of medium complexity
4. Participate and/or lead quality assurance activities such as documentation code review
5. Query extract and update data in databases
6. Analyze and solve business or technical problems
7. Participate in project teams
1. Update applicable administrative tracking tools and processes
2. Create/update process documentation
3. Mentor associates as appropriate
4. Perform ad hoc projects as assigned
Local candidates preferred
CAI is an EOE
Additional Benefits1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Mathematics or a related business degree or the equivalent work experience
* - Excellent analytical skills
* - Excellent problem solving skills
* - Strong interpersonal skills
* - Strong communication skills
3. Possess the following professional competencies (Reference Lominger Competencies) * - Informing* - Intellectual Horsepower* - Organizing * - Priority Setting* - Technical Learning*