Reception Desk (Sports Core) - Kohler, WI
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONReception Desk (Sports Core) - Kohler, WI
Do you enjoy assisting customers in a five star setting? Do you thrive on making personal interactions with our guests enjoyable and memorable? If so, the position of Reception Desk-Sports Core may be the perfect opportunity for you!
How you will contribute:
* Utilize your creativity and energy to graciously assisting with guest inquiries, registration, departure, and the administrative duties related to each.
* Utilize your abilities to handle payments for services and retail products.
* Utilize your organizational skills to monitoring locker keys and ensuring clean towels are available.
* Customer service, trustworthiness, and teamwork
* Strong oral and written communication skills as well as experience with computers
* Creativity and flexibility
* Ability to walk or stand for the majority of each shift
* Must be able to complete Infant & Child CPR/AED and Adult CPR/AED training
* Cashier and leadership skills
* Ability to work independently
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com .
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com . Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.