This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Receptionist, to join our Integrated Office Network group in our Atlanta office.
- Greet and process both external guests and internal employees, directing guests to their proper destination
- Maintain security procedures while issuing visitor badges
- Operate switchboards and appropriately direct telephone calls
- Troubleshoot a wide variety of requests and situations
- Perform general administrative and clerical tasks
- Provide support to other operational members, as needed
- One year of receptionist experience; preferably within a professional services environment or similar environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to lift fifty pounds and type fifty words per
- to work a flexible schedule and overtime as needed
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .