This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Canoga Park, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAbout the Job
This is a great role for someone who thrives on being on the positive side of every day. Successful Woodland Hills firm seeks a goal-driven Front Office Receptionist to support a busy front desk. This is a dynamic workplace, and the right candidate will provide important support to a management team as well as presenting a professional face for the company to the diverse clientele passing through the front doors every day.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- This job is ideal for someone with interest in various research projects and tasks
- involving navigating the company website.
- 40 WPM typing speed or better. Certificates accepted but not required.
- Polite phone etiquette on a multiline phone system. Able to smoothly answer, direct, transfer and take accurate messages in a fast-paced setting.
- Clear communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You may be called on to represent the company in various correspondence and email capacities.
- Excellent customer service skills on the phone and in person are the key to success
in this role.
- Successful candidates will greet all customers in a way that represents
the company in the best possible light and provides a welcoming environment as they enter the office.
- You must be comfortable initiating conversation with people of
diverse ages and backgrounds.
- Basic office/clerical tasks including filing, data entry and use of office equipment such as fax machine/copier/printer.
- High school diploma required, Associate?s Degree or higher preferred.
- Bilingual in English/ Spanish is a huge plus.
If you have two to five years of experience in a strong customer
service/reception position and love providing friendly helpful service to new faces everyday, this is the job for you!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.