Front Desk Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
Helix Electric Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY More information about this job:
DESCRIPTION OF TASKS:
Helix Electric, Inc. is considered to be one of the most successful open-shop electrical contracting companies in the nation. California based Helix Electric has expertise with projects in virtually every field of electrical construction - design/build services, industrial and commercial developments as well as government, institutional, communications and utilities projects. Helix Electric possesses world-class technical experts who maintain vital, long-term relationships and a high level of credibility with general contractors, utility and power user customers we serve. We have a strong reputation and extensive network of customer relationships and have consistently provided new, cutting-edge product innovations.
Provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties.
* Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate. Will transfer a caller to an associate s voice mailbox when the associate is unavailable.
* Greets and directs visitors to the company.
* Will take and retrieve messages for various employees.
* Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information.
* Received, sorts and forwards incoming mail. Maintains and routes publications.
* Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
* Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
* May also assist with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
* Possession of a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
* Possession of strong organizational skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
* Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
* Able to work collectively with the administrative team associates.
Helix Electric is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to diversity in our workforce. It is our policy to attract and retain the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or status as a Special Disabled Veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran or other qualifying veteran. Diverse employees/candidates are encouraged to respond. Helix Electric is committed to developing and maintaining a workplace that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve. M/F/D/V
Helix Electric is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer