This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Auto Req ID
* Answer telephones
* Greet and welcome visitors; guest coordination
* Managing conference rooms (schedules, catering, A/V)
* Light administrative tasks as needed
* Coordinate service requests with client executive team as needed.
* Submit work orders for completion
* Third party invoice validation as it relates to local requested work
* On a daily basis perform mail room and light reception duties as assigned.
* Stock and service break room and copy center/s as needed
* Report service issues with office equipment (copiers, scanners, MFP devices)
* Order and stock offices supplies
* Communicate/escalate with appropriate parties (FM, local client, vendors, MES, etc.) as needed
* Ensure all site management and operations are in compliance with company and client standards
* Cultivate and maintain a positive working relationship with client representatives (JLL or external) and service providers.
* Recommend continuous quality improvement practices
* Manage third party COIs and local landlord related issues
* Coordinate access into necessary applications as needed
* 1-3 years of experience in a professional, fast paced environment.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel
* Strong organizational and analytical skills; problem solving ability
* Self-starter and successful team player
* Proven record of excellent internal and external customer service
* Communicate professionally in a clear and concise manner (verbal and written)
* Demonstrate highest professional standards of behavior and follow the JLL Code of Ethics policy.
* Flexibility with working hours as needed
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.