This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescription JOB DESCRIPTION:
This position represents the Auction in a professional and courteous manner by ensuring that all callers, visitors, customers, and vendors are greeted professionally and efficiently, and are directed to the appropriate personnel.
* Operate PBX or multi-line telephone system to answer incoming calls. Answer questions about the Auction and provide callers with address, directions and other information.
* Receive and route telephone calls in a courteous and efficient manner to the appropriate personnel or department.
* Operate PA paging system as necessary assuring that only authorized pages are broadcast. Take and deliver messages to appropriate personnel or transfer calls to voicemail as necessary.
* Greet and welcome on-site visitors, customers and vendors, determine nature of business and notify appropriate personnel.
* Receive, sort, and route mail and publications. Update appointment calendars.
* Maintain fax machines, assist users, send faxes, and retrieve and route incoming faxes.
* Create and print fax cover sheets, memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents when necessary.
* Provide training instruction for relief receptionist/switchboard operator.
* Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
* Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor, i.e., filing, copying, collating, record keeping, accept job applications, etc.
* May be required to work overtime as business needs dictate.
* High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
* 1 - 2 years of switchboard and customer service experience required.
* Familiarity with Auction systems, processes, and employees preferred.
* Effective communication and organizational skills required.
* Must be able to operate PBX or multi-line phone system, as well as other office equipment (i.e., copier, fax machine, etc.).
* Basic computer software skills required.
* Commitment to providing excellent customer service required.
* General understanding of auction departments and processes preferred.
* Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time.
* Ability to perform repetitive data entry tasks, manual dexterity.
* Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception.
Primary Location:US-FL-Clearwater-14950 Roosevelt Blvd
Job Level:Individual Contributor