This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPart-Time - Every other weekend (2p-8p)
Brookdale Dedham 391 Common Street Dedham , MA 02026
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Greet visitors at community's front reception desk in a professional and pleasant manner
* Receive incoming calls and ensures questions and needs are directed to appropriate person
* Serve as community ambassador to visitors; answer general questions from potential residents and inquiring families and provide informational brochures and packets as requested
* Perform administrative and clerical support tasks for community, including updating resident rosters and distributing mail
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED equivalent
* One year office experience
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Proficiency with computers and word processing software, and basic typing skills
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-151003.aspx'