This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY A Henderson, NV firm is seeking a Receptionist for their bustling office. If you have an outgoing personality and like to fill up your day talking to people and completing important tasks, this is a great job for you! Up to $34K/year with medical, dental, paid time off and vacation time.
This company values the exceptional customer service provided to their high-end clientele and, as the Receptionist, you will show your skills off every phone call, meeting, or e-mail. This is the type of company where you will enjoy your days and feel like you?ve accomplished something.
Daily duties will include:
- Answering multi-line phones in a professional and cheerful manner.
- As the first point of contact, being hospitable to clients and customer service oriented.
- Data entry into a propriety software system which is Windows-based.
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets for reporting and tracking purposes.
- Compiling correspondences in a highly articulate and professional manner.
- Assisting principals and staff in any administrative functions, as needed.
If you are upbeat, reliable, and love to problem solve, you will be great for this position. 2-3 years of recent receptionist experience is preferred, as is proficiency in Word and Excel, and a minimum of 45 WPM. Fluency in Spanish and English is a plus.
If you are looking for your next great employment experience, apply today! We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.