This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for an outgoing, personable front desk receptionist who can start as soon as possible! This is a great opportunity within a stable and growing, East Bay company.
The ideal candidate is someone who has a great history with the following requirements:
- Experience with A/P (accounts payable) desired
- Greet visitors and direct clients and visitors to appropriate individuals.
- Provide some additional clerical assistance to management and supervisors.
- Answer incoming calls in cordial, professional and timely manner.
- Transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Take accurate, thorough messages.
- Greet clients and visitors to office with warmth and professionalism.
- Perform other responsibilities as directed by the Manager Skills Required
- Basic knowledge of telephone equipment is preferred.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and clients.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Don't miss out on this great opportunity, Apply now! We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
, , Word, Excel,