This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Alliant Insurance Services
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONWith a history dating back to 1925, Alliant Insurance Services is one of the nation s leading distributors of diversified insurance products and services. Operating through a national network of offices, Alliant provides property and casualty, workers compensation, employee benefits, surety, and financial products and services to more than 26,000 clients nationwide. Alliant Insurance Services ranks among the 15 largest insurance brokerage firms in the United States.
Greets vendors, customers, job applicants and other visitors, and arranges for transportation services, when required. May operate a switchboard to route incoming calls and place outgoing calls.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Greets and directs vendors, customers, job applicants and other visitors;
* Answers, screens and routes incoming calls; takes messages when caller does not want voice mail;
* Notifies employees when customers and visitors arrive;
* Assists job applicants who have arrived for interviews;
* Assists customers and visitors in operation of lobby phone for outgoing calls;
* Pages employees or other personnel when necessary;
* Receives incoming packages for disbursement within company;
* Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent combination of experience and education
Minimum of 2 years related work experience
Excellent communication skills and telephone etiquette essential
Capable of dealing with the public and employees on a professional and friendly basis
Good planning, organizational and prioritization skills
Basic knowledge of MS Windows, Word and Excel
We are proud to provide comprehensive, high quality employee programs to meet employees needs now and in the future, including a very competitive financial package. We encourage you to explore what we have to offer.
Alliant is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.