This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
Jackson Lewis P.C.
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJackson Lewis P.C. is a nationwide law firm dedicated to representing management exclusively in workplace law and related litigation. With 57+ offices and nearly 800 attorneys, Jackson Lewis is seeking a receptionist for the NYC office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Answer all in-coming calls to the main telephone line and direct calls or take messages, as requested. Direct cold calls according to established procedure.
• Provide Reception coverage, including receiving and announcing guests and visitors; directing deliveries to Office Services; directing building management, engineering and security to Office Administrator; accepting materials from vendors and forwarding to OA; requesting Access Cards according to established procedure; and paging.
• Maintain Conference Room/Guest Office Reservation Book and prepare/install nameplates.
• Provide WiFi log-in, parking, hotel and restaurant information, as requested. Order cabs, as requested.
• Coordinate hospitality orders and set-up.
• Assist with projects and reports as requested, including printing documents, redacting documents and creating spreadsheets.
• Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
Skills and Educational Requirements:
• High School diploma with excellent academic performance
• Ability to operate office equipment, including multi-line telephone, desktop computer, photocopier and scanner.
• Punctual and reliable attendance, with flexibility to work occasional overtime.
• Reliability, teamwork, professionalism and ability to multi-task are essential. Detail-oriented and problem-solving approach.
• Must maintain confidentiality.
We offer a competitive starting salary and a comprehensive benefits package, along with opportunity for growth. We are an equal opportunity (M/F/V/D) employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Additional BenefitsACCIDENTAL DEATH AND DISMEMBERMENT
SHORT-TERM DISABILITY INSURANCE
TRAVEL AND ACCIDENT INSURANCE
WORKERS COMPENSATION INSURANCE
SUPPLEMENTAL PAY PROGRAM
UNITED CARE 24 - EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
PERSONAL TIME OFF
VOLUNTARY LIFE INSURANCE/SUPPLEMENTAL LIFE
PRE-TAX TRANSPORTATION PROGRAM
VOLUNTARY SHORT-TERM DISABILITY PROGRAM
VOLUNTARY LONG-TERM DISABILITY PROGRAM