This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
Universal Protection Service LP
Santa Rosa, CA
Universal Protection Service is proudly celebrating 50 years of being in business and is the largest privately owned security organization in the U.S.
We attribute our growth and success to our exceptional employees. If you like being part of a winning team and providing exceptional customer service, we may have an opportunity for you!
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans.
Universal Protection Service is currently seeking a Receptionist to work in an assigned branch setting. In this vital Receptionist role you will be instrumental to the continued success of our business by supporting operations, human resources, recruitment, and various project initiatives. If you are a dynamic individual with a passion for service excellence and would like to be an integral part of our success, please consider joining our team!! Make an impact at a company that appreciates and rewards service excellence!
The Receptionist is responsible for the following duties, which include but are not limited to:
* Front desk operations including answering busy phones and responding to incoming calls, greeting and directing visitors and general administrative duties for branch staff.
* Assisting candidates with employment applications and completing initial candidate evaluations as directed by branch staff.
* Track and prepare all applicant tracking and hiring reports.
* Assist with data entry and personnel file maintenance following corporate Human Resource guidelines.
* Coordinate interviews and manage Applicant Tracking System for the Branch and assist Management as needed.
Qualified applicants for the Receptionist position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
* High school diploma or equivalent required. Some college education or business classes desirable.
* 3+ years of prior receptionist and/or Human Resources or related experience required.
* Proven exceptional customer service skills and ability to be flexible, team player and interface professionally with all levels of internal and external customers.
* Demonstrated outstanding organizational skills required; ability to accurately maintain and organize large volumes of paperwork.
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization while functioning as a team player.
* Exceptional computer skills including Microsoft Office products, internet and websites required; prior experience using HRIS automated systems a strong plus.
Universal Protection Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
West - Allied Universal Security
Post Internal Days