Duff & Phelps - Silicon Valley, CA
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
At Duff & Phelps, we stand for the qualities that power sound decisions. And we believe that behind every good decision, you'll find solid thinking, proven experience and valuable insight. But all the numbers and facts in the world mean nothing without a top team of professionals to make sense of them all. That's where YOU come in - provided you're incisive, entrepreneurial and up for a challenge. We offer an environment where your talent and perspective matter - where you can make a real impact.
Paragraph explaining the service line:
In many ways the backbone of Duff & Phelps, our Administrative Services team is often the first to be called upon at the beginning of a global initiative. We are a network of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences who always lend a helping hand to each other when deadlines are tight.
Join our team and together we'll power the sound decisions that enhance value - yours and ours. Responsibilities:
- Greeting and announcing guests
- Providing telephone coverage, assisting callers, and conveying detailed messages
- General office responsibilities including filing, faxing, photocopying, scanning, processing and distributing mail, messenger packages, and express mail packages
- Assisting with various administrative duties such as document preparation, coordinating travel arrangements, preparing time and expense reports in accordance with company policies, and other administrative tasks as needed
- Checking printers, fax machines and office equipment daily, re-stocking with paper, delivering faxes and notifying proper personnel if maintenance is needed
- Booking conference rooms and arrange meeting set-up
- Updating office phone lists and other internal lists
- Maintaining and ordering office supplies and business stationery
- Handling office facility requests and maintaining general office appearance
- Point person for visitor and guest logistics such as clearing visitors with building security, office space/conference room assignments, and other basic administrative tasks as requested
- Additional responsibilities as needed
- Minimum of two years of relevant administrative experience
- Must have good English language skills
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-sensitive environment
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks within a group environment
- Ability to accept direction and additional responsibilities from managers and/or staff supervisor
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Convey a positive and professional attitude towards staff members, clients and vendors
- Punctuality required and overtime hours as necessary
- A cover letter must be included with your application and you must state your salary requirements in order to be considered for this position.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via www.duffandphelps.jobs.
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
Duff & Phelps - Powering Sound Decisions.