This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
* Courteously and promptly greets callers and visitors.
* Operates telephone console.
* Maintains professional appearance of reception area.
* Arranges for taxicabs, couriers, and other shipping services.
* Interacts with vendors in ordering office supplies, coordinating delivery services and associated clerical duties.
* Performs clerical tasks as requested by other departments and is a member of the company's administrative assistance team.
* Perform other assignments as required.
Skills & Qualifications
* Exceptional communication skills - listening, verbal and written.
* Formal training in customer service and reception duties.
* Exceptional organization skills - ability to perform multiple tasks and prioritize them.
* Intermediate level of email, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint skills a plus.
* Have an exceptional attendance history.
* Able to work with data with a high level of accuracy.
* Must be able to work in a team environment with minimal supervision.
* Perform clerical duties requiring decision-making skills.
* Excellent written and verbal skills to interact with people at all levels and functions inside and outside the company.
* Flexible with high energy, able to handle multiple tasks smoothly.
* Very organized, detail oriented, with attention to accuracy.
* High School diploma required.
* Two years experience performing data entry and or administration duties.